Let’s create a customized plan the one that will produce the results you want as fast as possible. Interested? Good, because that’s exactly what we are going to do
Below is a guide to planning the transformation/training/weight management program that will work best for you, your body, your schedule and it will be according to your preferences and your exact goal.
So, if you’re ready to do really do something this, the guide starts now…
1) things you should know before you begin :
- Fitness Goals – What Is Your Workout & Exercise Goal?
- How To Design An Effective Workout Routine to be
exactwhat are your specific needs.
- Are you in a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced phase?
2) Deciding workout split/frequency
- How often you should train in a week?
1) The bro split; Training muscle group once a week
2) Training each muscle group twice a week
3) Training each muscle group thrice a week
3)Different weight schedules and rest period’s
☻some demo scheduled splits, observe them and try to select one of them or arrange them as per your convenience of time
4) volume, Intensity and rep range
- what is the volume, intensity and rep range?
- what would be the optimal rep range, volume, and intensity?
5) exercises to include
- Gym workout vs Home workout?
- Free weight vs body weight vs machines?
- what are the best exercises for your routine?
6) Things to keep in mind
- Rest between the sets and exercise order, does it really matters?
- progressive overload – the key to growth
- NOTING WILL WORK UNLESS YOU FOLLOW A DIET PLAN, WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR BODY REFLECTS YOU
So this is the end of this plan, I am going to write on each topic indicated here and will link it here on this page soon, you are free to comment below if you think I need to add something or I missed anything or if you have any doubt